World’s most comfortable chair

      Comments Off on World’s most comfortable chair

The most comfortable chair in the world

The most comfortable chair in the world

This is what you’ve ail been waiting for – the first look at the most comfortable chair in the world. What does it feel like to sit in the most comfortble chair in the world? All I can say it’s the most comfortable chair I’ve ever sat in!

In a double-blind test undertaken by the Corn Fairy group 82% of those participating said they liked to sit in comfortable chairs as opposed to butt crunching, back breaking, wobbly things better suited for the dustbin. The other 18% had no recollection of even taking a blind test – nor did they wear glasses, A scaled drawing is availabie.